Is there an association between in utero exposure to air pollutants and later development of ADHD and autism?
NordSOUND - Nordic studies on occupational and traffic noise in relation to disease
- PI: Mette Sörensen
- Contact person at Tornblad: Kristoffer Mattisson
- Project website
Outdoor and household air pollution-exposure and effects on pregnant women in Africa
PFAS and microbiome
- PI: Jonathan Josephs-Spaulding
- Contact person at Tornblad: Karin Engström
PFAS exposure through drinking water in Ronneby
- PI: Anna Rignell-Hydbom (subproject reproduction)
- PI: Karin Engström (subproject epigenetics)
- Project blogg, in Swedish
Pregnant women and filthy air - when what we breathe becomes dangerous
During the pandemic, the LUPOP drop-in will be online Tuesdays at 10-12am. For more info, click here.
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS) is a national distributed research infrastructure providing bioinformatics support to life science researchers in Sweden. NBIS provide consultations, bioinformatics support, training as well as computational infrastructure.
The Tornblad Building
SE-223 62 Lund