SND at LU
The consortium universities contribute expert knowledge in the form of domain specialists, experts in various scientific fields or in areas of research data management. The domain specialists function as a bridge between groups of researchers and the research community at large, and between the data repository and the local units for research data support (Data Access Units; DAUs).
Read more about the SND consortium at SND's website.
Domain specialists at Lund University
- Anna Axmon (interdisciplinary register studies).
Statistician/epidemiologist at EPI @ LUND, Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- darren [dot] spruce [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se (Darren Spruce) (X-ray synchrotron data management).
Head of Controls & IT at MAX IV.
- fredrik [dot] bolmsten [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se (Fredrik Bolmsten) (X-ray synchrotron data management).
Information Management systems team leader at MAX IV.
- Margareta Hellström (greenhouse gas & environmental monitoring)
Senior research data manager at ICOS Carbon Portal.
Data Access Unit
- maria [dot] johnsson [at] ub [dot] lu [dot] se (Maria Johnsson) (contact person). University Library.