This page is currently under construction. If you own or know of a cohort that you would like for us to include in the list, e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The ASPREE Longitudinal Study of Older Persons (ALSOP) Study has been designed to accompany the principal ASPREE study, investigating additional factors that may have a major influence on health, independence and quality of life as we grow older
- CoLaus|PsyCoLaus aims to better understand cardiovascular disorders (myocardial infarction, stroke) and their risk factors.
- LöwenKIDS is a study on the contribution of infections and bacterial colonisation to the development of the immune system in childhood.
- The National Health and Aging Trends Study (NHATS) fosters research to guide efforts to reduce disability, maximize health and independent functioning, and enhance quality of life at older ages.
- Washington State Twin Registry comprises 9,199 adult twin pairs (18,398 individuals) as of June 30, 2019.
If you have questions on how to share or access research data through LUPOP, please contact us at lupop [at] ed [dot] lu [dot] se.